Vancouver Home + Design Show to host Girls’ Night Out on Friday, October 18
Think fashion, wine tasting and dating tips aplenty, all designed for the ladies
VANCOUVER, BC, October 11,2013 — Keep calm and have a girls’night out! Fashion, wine and a little girl talk are sure to make Girls’Night Out an evening to remember at theVancouver Home + Design Show on Friday,
October 18 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The one-night-only event will feature an array of entertaining activities that girlfriends everywhere are sure to adore, all for the price of regular admission. Give the old dating game a boost with some liquid courage, enjoy a pop-up wine tasting and fashion show from Park Royal and Road 13, and score can’t-miss coupling advice from matchmaker to the stars Jane Carstens on the HGTV Main Stage. All the single ladies won’t want to miss this!
WHO: Presented by Virgin Radio 95.3 and Park Royal, Girls’ Night Out at the Vancouver Home + Design Show will be chock-full of unique presentations and appearances, including:
- Pop-up Wine Tasting & Fall Fashion Show, presented by Park Royal and Road 13, 5 p.m. on the centre aisle (show floor)
- He is Out There: Finding your Man in Vancouver, presented by matchmaker Jane Carstens, 6 p.m. on the HGTV Main Stage
- On Trend: The Hottest Wines for Fall, presented by wine consultant Kurtis Kolt, 6:30 p.m. on the Vancouver Magazine Cooking Stage
- For Love or Money, presented by Love It or List It Vancouver hosts Jillian Harris & Todd Talbot, 7 p.m. on the HGTV Main Stage
- Prawns Provencial, presented by Jean-Francis Quaglia of Provence Vancouver, 7:30 p.m. on the Vancouver Magazine Cooking Stage
WHEN: Friday, October 18, 2013, 5 to 9 p.m.
HOW: Tickets available at the venue or online at www.vancouverhomeshow.com.
Standard admission prices: $15 for adults, $12 for seniors (60+), children 12 and under are free. Save $3 by purchasing tickets online!
WHERE: BC Place Stadium at 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC
There are various parking lots surrounding BC Place Stadium. For more information and parking maps, visit www.bcplacestadium.com.
PLUS: Enter to win a fabulous makeover and personalized matchmaking services, with the professional matchmaker herself, Jane Carstens, here.
About the Vancouver Home + Design Show: The Vancouver Home + Design Show has been a staple in consumers’ calendars since 1983, attracting more than 35,000 qualified visitors every fall. Produced by Marketplace Events, the show features high-interest exhibits, high-profile industry personalities and the latest home and lifestyle trends. Marketplace Events produces 33 home shows in 20 markets that collectively attract 1.1 million attendees and another 1.5 million unique web visitors annually.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!