For most singles, the New Year is the most proactive season to get out and find love. We all have rituals round many things in our life, and I myself will recommit to conscious eating and more exercise. This being a seemingly endless season of difficulty and uncertainty for everyone—and yet, as is always the case, singles have never had more of a desire to find love.
So, to mark the passing of 2021 and to ring in 2022, I’m sending you this New Year’s inspired reminder, along with a dating challenge. Start with an inventory of lists and in place of resolutions, desire your way into a New Year of dating consciously.
- What parts of dating in the last year worked for you, big or small ?
- What did last years dating euphoria leave you yearning for ?
- What’s behind you dating anxiety from the most mundane to the dreaded?
- What safe dating resources and practices saw you thru that you can rely on in 2022 ?
- What would a version of your “wildest dream” date look like, no matter how unrealistic ?
Leave a comment