https://i0.wp.com/www.matchmakerforhire.com/wp-content/uploads/no-lies-just-love-relationship-status-facebook.jpg?fit=217%2C232&ssl=1 232 217 Jane Carstens http://www.matchmakerforhire.com/wp-content/uploads/mm4h.png Jane Carstens2016-07-18 17:49:002016-08-02 23:06:12Who’s TAKEN on Facebook?
Do you update your relationship status on Facebook? We heard about a study that showed 54% of people lie about their relationship status on social media. It also said that 77% of the people on internet that post they are single, are actually in relationships! And get this, the other 23% of people that say they are in a relationship… ARE LYING!!!
Here’s what we think of them and the message they are sending……
- I still want to be open to others
- I’m looking to have an affair through social media
- I’m embarrassed by my relationship
- I don’t think the relationship is serious enough to broadcast it yet
- I want to keep my life private
What do you think?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!