This weekend , I saw one kick-ass live Comedy show with Trevor Noah and he had my back and didn’t disappoint. Shocking as it may sound, when I ask singles what top qualities they look for in a partner, most say a sense of humor !
There is just something about a person who makes you giggle, and there’s a reason Seth Rogen never fails to steal our hearts in every movie. Funny has a charm and electricity about it that’s hard to deny. Here’s a few reasons why “silly” will always have you hooked;
- It never gets boring and it makes things exciting because you have to be quick to keep up with he or she.
- Sure anyone can tell a good old fashioned joke, but it takes a certain type of a genius to nail a punchline that will make you laugh until your belly hurts.
- Nothing eases up an awkward moment better than a good-hearted joke – and they also know when the time is right to tease and when it is better not.
- They teach you to laugh at life and yourself. What is a sweeter love when you can both truly be yourself around each other.
- Unlike so many others who seem one-dimensional, funny people have a beautiful complex to them. When they are comfortable enough to reveal their sensitive side to us, it is a special and intimate feeling.
- Most importantly, they never fail to bring a smile to your face. If you laugh at all their funny antics, you probably have a crush. If you also laugh at the failed one-liners, you my friend, are already in love.
Would a stand up show be a good date idea for you ?