Bonding with your loved ones over the holiday weekend is the stuff memories are made of, but if you want to take it to the next level invite a special someone to join in. There will be more people to share special times with, take some of the pressure off you, and you can peg your person’s type based on their favorite holiday eats so you know exactly what sort of relationship you’re in for before you go for seconds.
Here’s what can you deduce from their favorite dish?
- Turkey: White meat- Traditionalist who falls asleep after sex. Dark meat-thinks they are edgy, but still a traditionalist who falls asleep after sex. Turducken-Congrats you are dating a crazy person. This is going to be fun while it lasts, though!
- Mashed Potatoes: lovable, if a little boring and also lumpy. Probably loves to cuddle.
- Salad: Will probably make you run a marathon for your anniversary.
- Bread: Possibly a little flaky, but easily delighted. You could do worse.
- Gravy: Probably a sloppy kisser.
- Pie: Pumpkin-this person is more likely a romantic, who loves the pomp of the holidays (probably loves Valentine’s day too). Pecan-This person is not fooling around if it’s dessert it’s going to be a butter, sugary haven of one. Probably wants to have sex all the time.
Well, what’s your favorite…and what are you in for?