Do you relish the view of the sea or is the vista of the mountains your out-and-out favorite? Don’t be surprised if your potential partner just doesn’t appreciate the same view –does that makes some of you let out a big sigh when it comes to dating? According to research and our own experience of matching couples for 16 years people should consider personalities and lifestyles more closely when choosing a partner.
Let’s see what a mountain view choice can say about your personality.
- People who love living in the mountains are said to be more prone to thinking. (Did you know that if you love this instead of beaches, you would be in the same personality category as best-selling author J.K. Rowling?)
- People who like the mountains tend to be self-fulfilling but that doesn’t mean that they are a loner. (If you love living in the mountains, you might enjoy simple and quiet things like yoga on the veranda or simply lounging by the pool with a really good book)
- Someone who prefers living in the mountains than staying near the beach would also prefer having a quiet drink at home with a partner instead of going to a loud bar.
- Those who prefer mountain views are also said to enjoy things like: A long stretch of weekend time with no official plans, writing and shopping.
- The last resort for singles living in the mountains is to move to a more metropolitan area—where dating is a different thing entirely!!!
There is no evidence that living in the mountains makes people prefer their own company and it equally doesn’t mean that they like being alone either. So, if you tend to like the mountains and the greens and spending quality time together then I am going to end this piece with a possibility! If you are a single woman in her 50’s contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal and confidential interview to meet this client. ***As seen in the North Shore News, Sunday November 26, 2017.